In this one-hour webinar, which is part of the Hot Topics series, Policy Administrator Stefan Johansson discusses using data to drive performance in Wyoming state government.
- Understand why performance management has historically been challenging for public health organizations.
- List three tips for approaching large data sets from a performance management perspective.
- List two strategies for developing meaningful priorities to drive appropriate data analysis plans.
Local, state, and tribal public health professionals; agency and provider administrators; public health officials and program managers
Stefan Johansson, Policy Administrator, Wyoming Department of Health
- In a given time period (e.g., one year), how many important problems can you attempt to solve in your agency or practice?
- What are the three most important problems you are trying to solve? How do you know they are problems? What do you know about them?
- From your perspective, what does success look like for the problems you have defined?