In this one-hour webinar, which is part of the Hot Topics series, representatives from the North Sound Accountable Community of Health discuss unintended pregnancies and expanding contraception access in their area.
- Describe Washington State’s Accountable Communities of Health in general, and the North Sound Accountable Community of Health in particular.
- List three challenges an unintended pregnancy creates.
- Identify effective forms of contraception.
- Summarize one success and one lesson learned from the North Sound Accountable Community of Health’s Long-Acting Reversible Contraception project.
Local, state, and tribal public health professionals; reproductive justice advocates
Linda McCarthy, Executive Director, Mt. Baker Planned Parenthood
Lee Che Leong, MEd, Senior Project Manager, North Sound Accountable Community of Health
- What barriers do women face in accessing Long-Acting Reversible Contraception?
- What can health care providers and educators do to reduce clients’ barriers to accessing Long-Acting Reversible Contraception?
Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm PST
Vulnerable Populations & Health Disparities
Hot Topics in Practice
Community Dimensions of Practice Skills
Financial Planning and Management Skills
Policy Development/Program Planning Skills