Steps After Enrollment
Each format of training has different course materials such as downloadable resources, exercises, and videos. Please follow these steps to view after you enroll.
- After you enroll in the course, follow the instructions on the page to access the course materials.
- Most courses have a final quiz that you must pass and an evaluation that must be completed before you can receive your certificate.
NWCPHP webinars are arranged by series (e.g., Hot Topics in Practice).
- To watch an archived webinar, first find the webinar and enroll.
Note: Webinars are listed by date with the most recent at the top. Choose a webinar to view by scrolling through the titles or by searching for a title or topic.
- After enrolling in the webinar, click the Play button on the embedded video player.
Each exercise and drill lists resources you can download to your computer and modify to host a tabletop exercise at your location.
- Enroll in an exercise or drill.
- Open the training to view the facilitator materials and handouts associated with this exercise or drill.
- Right-click with your mouse to download and save the individual resources to your computer.