In this one-hour webinar, which is part of the Hot Topics series, Mary Kay Chess explores how systems thinking can be used to understand and resolve difficult public health problems.This presentation is part one of a two-part series exploring systems thinking and public health. Watch part two.
- Engage in systems thinking to identify key stakeholders for public health problems.
- Consider and articulate interdependencies and interconnections in complex systems.
- Explore how to identify adaptive, upstream interventions within complex systems.
Local, state, and tribal public health professionals
Mary Kay Chess, PhD, leadership and systems thinking educator
- What is one interesting question you would like to address in a collaborative system mapping exploration?
- Who are the stakeholders in and outside the boundary of the complex system you know?
- What unexpected connections are you seeing between key stakeholders?