This one-hour webinar, which is part of the Hot Topics series, reviews a unique community partnership for addressing the COVID-19 response.
- Consider the benefits and challenges of forming and working with a public-private-community leadership group in a rapidly evolving public health crisis.
- Identify practical mechanisms to maximize timely two-way information sharing and feedback with community partners.
- Review strategies for centering equity and those at higher risk of experiencing the serious health and economic impacts of a pandemic.
Local, state, and tribal public health professionals; emergency preparedness specialists
Janna Wilson, MA, COVID-19 Community Mitigation Response Team, Public Health—Seattle & King County
- What are strategies for cultivating a mutually beneficial role of a community advisory group in the context of an incident command structure?
- How might the roles and focus of an advisory group shift over time in response to different phases of a pandemic and its aftermath?