In this one-hour webinar, which is part of the Hot Topics series, Claire Tollefsen, Digital Media Specialist for the Oregon Health Authority, shares strategies for addressing trending topics on social media.
- Consider why social media is an important organizational tool for communicating directly with key audiences.
- List two ways to analyze and build an audience on a social media platform.
- Review tools that help organizations hone their social media persona and establish their reputation as a trusted source for public health information.
Local, state, and tribal public health professionals; communication specialists
Claire Tollefsen, Digital Media Specialist, Oregon Health Authority
- List two concerns you have about using social media at your organization.
- How has your organization engaged online influencers to support public health goals or messaging?
Slides and Resources
Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm PDT
Hot Topics in Practice