During this one-hour webinar, which is part of the Hot Topics series, Jessica Fisher, Vice President for Strategic Initiatives at the Public Health Accreditation Board (PHAB), will share the organization’s work to advance the continuous quality improvement of tribal, state, local, and territorial public health departments.
Jessica will provide information and insights into the context around which public health transformation is occurring based on her collaborative work at PHAB and its Public Health National Center for Innovations (PHNCI). Jessica will also highlight several national initiatives and opportunities for practitioners to leverage in their transformation efforts.
- Provide context for transformation efforts.
- Discuss national initiatives focused on transformation and systems.
- Contribute to a dialogue around how practitioners can engage in transformation efforts.
Local, state, and tribal public health practitioners
Jessica Solomon Fisher, MCP
Vice President for Strategic Initiatives
Public Health Accreditation Board (PHAB) and Public Health National Center for Innovations (PHNCI)
- What opportunities do current and forthcoming federal and philanthropic funding present for your agency?
- Post-pandemic, how can practitioners build resilience into transformation efforts that support the workforce?
- What additional factors should national organizations (like PHAB) consider in supporting health departments?
- Slides | Slide handout
- PHAB Version 2022 materials
- PHNCI’s Transformation webpage
- PHAB Pathways Recognition Program
- PHAB Data Portal
Continuing Education Credits
Up to 1 CPH recertification credit may be earned by viewing this webinar. Visit the National Board of Public Health Examiners to learn more.