This one-hour webinar, which is part of the Hot Topics series, considers how public health organizations can navigate change in the face of disclosed or undisclosed trauma experienced by staff.
- Consider methods for assessing organizational and individual change readiness.
- Discuss Prosci’s ADKAR change management tool for identifying barriers to change.
- Describe how to screen for the prevalence of trauma and the organizational capacity to successfully manage and minimize it throughout the change lifecycle.
Local, state, and tribal public health professionals; Health and Human Service Administrators; care coordination organizations
Dawn Emerick, Ed.D., Prosci Certified Change Management Practitioner & Consultant
- What is one way you or your staff are struggling emotionally due to the many challenging aspects of the COVID-19 response?
- What are the four primary reasons for applying a change management process in an organization?
- What are the five plans for managing change and how could they be applied considering the current level of trauma in your public health organization?
- What strategies can you use to support and engage frontline staff and middle-management in the change process?
Continuing Education Credits
Up to 1 CPH recertification credit may be earned by viewing this webinar. Visit the National Board of Public Health Examiners to learn more.