In this one-hour webinar, which is part of the Hot Topics series, Emily York, MPH, Oregon Health Authority, presents the state’s new climate resilience plan.
- List elements of the Oregon Climate Resilience Plan for the public health system.
- List and describe recommended climate change strategies that emerged from the statewide stakeholder engagement process.
- List three examples of how Oregon's public health sector is taking climate action at the state and local levels.
Local, state, and tribal public health professionals; staff working across public health systems, including environmental health, chronic disease prevention, emergency preparedness, and maternal and child health
Emily York, MPH, Program Coordinator, Climate and Health Program, Oregon Health Authority
- How is your organization addressing the impacts of climate change in your area?
- What feedback about climate change planning and action are you hearing in your community?
- What messaging strategies are effective with your key stakeholders?