Climate Action in Oregon: New Resilience Plan for the Public Health System
In this one-hour webinar, which is part of the Hot Topics series, Emily York, MPH, Oregon Health Authority, presents the state’s new climate resilience plan.
Air date: April 18, 2017, noon to 1:00 p.m. (PT)
- List elements of the Oregon Climate Resilience Plan for the public health system.
- List and describe recommended climate change strategies that emerged from the statewide stakeholder engagement process.
- List three examples of how Oregon's public health sector is taking climate action at the state and local levels.
Local, state, and tribal public health professionals; staff working across public health systems, including environmental health, chronic disease prevention, emergency preparedness, and maternal and child health
Slides and Resources
A recording of this webinar is available through PH LearnLink.
Emily York, MPH, Program Coordinator, Climate and Health Program, Oregon Health Authority
- How is your organization addressing the impacts of climate change in your area?
- What feedback about climate change planning and action are you hearing in your community?
- What messaging strategies are effective with your key stakeholders?