In this one hour webinar, which is part of the Hot Topics series, leaders from Priority Spokane discuss their unique partnership for educational attainment and health.
- Gain knowledge about a replicable model for taking action in a community.
- Identify ways data drive the priorities and actions of Priority Spokane.
- Explore the results achieved by the Spokane community and identify next steps.
Local, state, and tribal public health professionals; community leaders from all sectors; foundations and other funders
Lyndia Wilson, MS, Division Director, Spokane Regional Health District
D. Patrick Jones, PhD, Executive Director, Eastern Washington University
These questions are designed to further your thinking on the topic covered in this webinar. You may print and discuss them with colleagues and other members of your organization before or after watching this webinar.
- What indicators stand out in your community as actionable, cross-cutting, and below your target goals?
- How can you encourage diverse community leaders and agencies to prioritize a common goal?
- What resources could you obtain or reallocate to focus on a priority issue?
- Priority Spokane website
- Spokane Community Indicators
- Getting to Graduation and Beyond (PDF, longitudinal study of Spokane Public School students)
- Early Warning System (EWS) Resource Repository (Puget Sound Educational Service District)
- FSG.org (resources on Collective Impact)
- RWJF Culture of Health Prize | Spokane County, WA: 2014 Culture of Health Prize Winner