Pop-Up Institutes offer hands-on training for public health practitioners to build core skills needed for addressing pressing health issues. These highly interactive courses occur around the region and combine instructor-led presentations with small group work.
Participants have the opportunity to:
- Learn critical tools and skills to improve organizational performance
- Network with and learn from other professionals from around the Northwest
- Be invigorated to deliver their best creative work for addressing urgent health issues
Front-line and entry-level staff looking to build new skills, program managers and supervisors leading organizational changes
Pop-Up Institutes are highly customizable, according to the training needs of each particular site. Training topics could include, but are not limited to:
- Using data for decision-making
- Examining the root causes of health and equity
- Evidence-based public health
- Program planning and evaluation
- Systems thinking
- Persuasive communication
Questions: For more information, contact Barb Rose.