Certificates of Completion are available to those who complete online course in PH LearnLink. They are not available for those who viewed archived webinars or downloaded Exercise and Drill resources.
- Login to PH LearnLink and navigate to the course.
- To earn a certificate, you must first complete the course content and pass with a final assessment score of 70% or better.
- After you pass the final assessment, click on the Evaluation link and complete the short evaluation. The link opens in a new window.
- After you complete the evaluation, return to the window with the course information and refresh the screen.
- If you have successfully completed the course content (including passing the final assessment) and filled out the evaluation, the Certificate of Completion link will be available for you to click.
- Click the Get Your Certificate button. The certificate will open in a new window. You can print or save the certificate to your computer.
- You may always return to the course page to reprint your certificate after you have successfully completed the course.