Public Health Workforce Development
An effective, competent workforce is the foundation of a successful public health organization. NWCPHP offers a variety of tools and technical assistance to help agencies ensure a capable workforce and gain agency accreditation by the Public Health Accreditation Board.
NWCPHP can partner with public health organizations and consult on the following activities:
- Creating workforce development plans
- Conducting training needs assessments
- Creating and evaluating training plans and training curriculum
- Accessing online and in-person trainings
- General resources for developing the public health workforce